Going Places! Custom Travel crafts fine, personalized travel arrangements worldwide. Our arrangements enable you to experience the unique cultural and natural attributes of a destination that are normally unavailable to the average person on vacation. GPCT excels at creating exclusive itineraries that will turn a tourist into a traveler.
The itineraries we create and the journeys we arrange are as unique and specialized as our clients. Leave the large and small details to us and we will coordinate exceptional itineraries including places to visit, lodging and accommodations, restaurant dining and personal guided tours to highlight major sites, as well as the area’s lesser-known gems. We take the time to learn about you, your interests, hobbies, and your passions. We can design a trip around what peaks your imagination and satisfies your travel goals. Whether the sky is the limit or there are budget perimeters, we work with your travel objectives to bring you the travel experience you’ve been dreaming about. We want to build a relationship with you and cement it with consistent and excellent results and service every time you travel.
We arrange both escorted and small group tours, as well as tours with private car and driver. We craft them to bring you together with extraordinary guides, special excursions and distinctive custom experiences. Many of the private tour guides and drivers are personally known and selected for our clients based on their particular interests and hobbies. The lists of things you can experience are endless.
Beginning with the initial airport transfer with private car and driver, we arrange rental cars, international train tickets, private tours, private boat tours and some international point-to-point flights. Have the need for speed? Want to take it up a notch? How about test driving a Ferrari or Formula 1 racing car?For those with an adventurous side, arrive at your hotel in Oman and check into your lavish accommodations……by paragliding from a nearby hilltop to land on the beach in style? We arrange adventures that encompass rare vintage cars, classic aircraft and amazingly fast jet boats and put it together so you can experience ALL the unique attributes a destination has to offer.
To meet our clients’ accommodations needs, we offer a range of hotel classes from deluxe 5-star to top-tier 3-star which have been evaluated using a number of factors including reputation, management, location, distinctive facilities or historic significance, style and value. They are all widely regarded as superb and many have been personally inspected by GPCT. We offer countless “fantasy” accommodations worldwide but also realize that sometimes “the best” is not always the most famous or the most expensive choice. We realize that value means different things to different people.
We create, arrange and reserve:
- PRIVATE VACATIONS – custom-designed individual travel arrangements crafted according to your interests.
- FAMILY VACATIONS – safe, flexible family vacations from nature explorations, ranch vacations, cruises and other adventures arranged with your children’s interests in mind.
- HONEYMOONS – experience something you will always remember from a romantic island hideaway, big city weekend, exotic wilderness lodges, hill towns of Italy or Parisian nightlife.
- CRUISES – providing the traveler with the best options for cruises from small ship specialty cruising to destinations such as the Galapagos Islands, the Amazon River and the Nile, to river boats sailing the major rivers of Europe and China to large mega- cruise ships to the Caribbean and all points between.
- PRE - and POST- CRUISE EXTENSIONS - stays can be arranged for all cruises whether you want to arrive a few days early or stay a few days after your cruise.
- SHORE TOUR EXCURSIONS - private, individual shore tours with car and driver are also available at every port in Europe based on your interests.
- GROUP TOURS – whether you want to travel with friends, family, club members, museum groups or business associates, GPCT can provide flawless travel arrangements based on the commons interests of the group.